It's great to hear you would like to sign up as a public drop-off point! Becoming a public drop-off point and an advocate of engaging your community in rethinking the idea of waste is simple.
- Sign up to create a TerraCycle account
- Join a free recycling programme as a public drop-off point - below the "join for free" button select "Become a public drop-off point". This will take you to the "Join as a public drop-off point" button. *Please note, not all programmes have the option to join as a drop-off point and be on our map. If this is the case, select "join for free". You can still collect on behalf of your community
- If this is your first programme you are joining as a drop-off point, you will need to accept the terms and conditions, and fill in your name and opening hours to be displayed on our map.
- We will review and accept your request within 7 days and add you to our map.
- In the meantime, you can upcycle your own collection station and spread the word to start collecting waste with your community.
- When you have collected enough recycling download the free shipping label and drop-off your recycling at New Zealand Post.