It's great to hear you would like to sign up as a public drop-off point! Becoming a public drop-off point and an advocate of engaging your community in rethinking the idea of waste is simple.
- Sign up to create a TerraCycle account
- Join a free recycling programme as a public drop-off point - select "Become a public drop-off point" at the top of the page. This will take you to the "Join as a public drop-off point" button. *Please note, not all programmes have the option to join as a public drop-off point and appear on our map. If this is the case, select "join for free". You can still collect on behalf of your community
- If this is your first programme you are joining as a public drop-off point, you will need to accept the terms and conditions, and fill in the name and opening hours to be displayed on our map.
- We will review and accept your request within 7 days, then add you to our map.
In the meantime, you can upcycle your own collection station and spread the word to start collecting recycling with your community.
- When you have collected enough recycling, download the free shipping label and drop your recycling off at New Zealand Post.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request