It's great that you want to become a public drop-off point! There are just a few easy steps to get you started:
- Join a free recycling programme as a public drop-off point - below the "join for free" button select "Become a public drop-off point". This will take you to the "Join as a public drop-off point" button. *Please note, not all programmes have the option to join as a drop-off point and appear on our map, however you can still collect on behalf of your community once you have clicked the "join for free" button.
- If this is the first programme you are joining as a drop-off point, you will need to accept the terms and conditions, and fill in your name and opening hours to be displayed on our map.
- We will review and accept your request within 7 days, then add you to our map.
- In the meantime you can upcycle your own collection station and spread the word to start collecting recycling with your community.
- When you have collected enough recycling, simply download the free shipping label and drop your recycling off at New Zealand Post.
Please sign in to leave a comment.