There are a number of reasons why your shipment might not be credited with points:
- The shipment is yet to be delivered to us - sometimes shipments can get stuck along the way in the New Zealand Post network.
- The shipment is yet to be checked in - although the shipment has been received at the warehouse, we are yet to check it in. Most shipments are checked in within a few days of being received, however during busier periods, this can take up to two weeks.
- Your shipment did not reach the minimum required weight - each programme has a defined minimum shipment weight which you need to reach in order to qualify for TerraCycle points. Please note, the box does not count towards your overall shipment weight.
- Duplicate shipping label - each new shipment must be sent with a new label. If this is not done you will not earn points for the shipment.
- Bonus points - we aim to add any bonus points from special promotions to your account no later than one month after the promotion has ended.
Please sign in to leave a comment.